If you look around, you’ll find a lot of beauty and skin care products, but nothing works like Pine oil. Not many people are aware of the fact that Pine oil provides a lot of benefits to your skin. It just doesn’t nourish your skin, but also treats a variety of skin problems.
If you’re still unsure about considering the pine oil treatment, then read this guide.
Why to use pine oil?
- Pine oil can also be referred as an anti-ageing treatment. This is because it slows down the process of ageing. It purifies the blood in the body which rejuvenates the older growing cells. Anyone who has saggy or loose skin can get younger looking skin with pine oil treatment.
- Gray hair can appear at any age. It’s pretty common. However, you can stop them. Pine needle oil also prevents turning your hair gray. Not only this, it also retains the organic coloration of hair.
- The C10 molecule in the Pine oil has the ability to increase the clarity of mind. Moreover, it is also responsible for enhancing the vitality level in your body. This relives mental stress. Also, its increases the number of pink blood cell in the body and decreases the blood vessel strains. All this contributes in keeping you fit and healthy.
- Cleaning your blood is a great way to detoxify your body and to stay well. Well, pine oil does that for you. It cleanses the bloodstream, stimulates both, enzyme system and the metabolic process of the body. Moreover, it will revitalize the thyroid gland.
- If we talk about health benefits, then pine oil safeguard us from viruses, parasites, bacterial infections, nail funguses by killing them etc.
- Regular use of pine oil can protect you from many environmental pollutants and prevents them from entering in to your blood.
How to use Pine oil?
Right use of pine oil can be very beneficial, you can use pine oil in the following ways:
Soothe dry skin
Varieties of oils are available in the market for the cracked and sensitive skin. However, not all are effective as they claim to be. If you’ve sensitive or cracked skin, or your skin has turned dryer because of soap interactions or working, a mixture of pine oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and sheer butter can give you a silk-soothing skin.
For a moisturized skin, combine pine oil with cedarwood and see the effect.
For treating acnes
Acnes are the most inflammatory disorder. Study reveals that application of pine oil can reduce both, pain and inflammation. Just mix it with lightweight carrier oil and apply on your tough spots.
For removing makeup
It’s a very good agent for removing makeup. Couple of drops with apricot or olive oil will rub-off your make up naturally. You can also mix it with rose water for a lesser oily skin.
Not least of all, it also balances the dark spot on skin when used in combination with rose water and rosemary oil. On a hard day, just add few drops to the bath tub with the bathing bombs and prepare you for a relaxing bath.